Book Club Group Discussion Guide
This discussion guide is for people who would like to explore more about The Seer’s Explanation – enjoy.
- The subtitle of The Seer’s Explanation is “That world out there isn’t what you think it is…” What does that mean to you?
- Why do we need an explanation for what we see when we open our eyes in the morning? What are we actually seeing?
- After reading The Seer’s Explanation how would you describe the difference between “reality” and a dream.
- What is the difference between a causal abstraction and an explanatory abstraction? Which one do you think is more powerful? Why?
- According to the conventional explanation of reality, having a strategy for a strong, healthy body is related to doing, i.e. what you do, what you don’t do, what you eat and don’t eat, how much you exercise, etc. How does this strategy shift when you look at a healthy body from the Seer’s Explanation?
- What is the power of inner silence? Why is it so powerful?
- What would it take for you to live your life from the Seer’s Explanation perspective, instead of from the conventional explanation of reality?
Larry Gottlieb is available to meet with your book group or organization for a discussion about The Seer’s Explanation. For a group discount on purchasing books, or to invite Larry to your discussion or for more information contact Larry Gottlieb here.